Saturday, August 4, 2007
Weekend Update
I should have used that title for a more entertaining post. But anyway, since so many people have so nicely expressed concern about Josh, I'll let you know that he's better but not 100% yet. He had to mow/weed/edge/blow the yard this morning and that wiped him out. But now Bonnie is running fever so I'm sure she has the same thing he had. We did go to cousin Emma's birthday party today. Kellen got to ride a horse for the first time, which of course he loved (I'll post pictures later). Bonnie made it through but just sat in our laps the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was wondering if you were going to let Kellen ride the horse. I'm sure he didn't ever want to get off.
No, he did fine. He rode three times and then even got to feed carrots to the horses. He didn't want to leave the party, though.
Post a Comment