I saw the inside of Tiger Stadium for the first time in awhile last night. I didn't take the kids to any games last year because Kellen was almost 2 and Bonnie was 8 months...enough said. Well, now Kellen is almost 3 and Bonnie is 19 months...much better. We went to Josh's freshman game last night and had a good time. We got there after the first quarter and left after the third. The kids got to go down on the field with Josh during half-time and that was a big highlight for them. Tonight I'm planning to try the Varsity game unless it rains. Oh, and I'm always (ALWAYS) looking for company so if you're a local and want to come to some great football games, just let me know. Or even if you're not a local and love your daughter (and daughter-in-law) and just want to spend some time with her and the grandkids.
We also went to open house last night for the Mother's Day Out the kids will be going to this year. They start Tuesday and will go from 9-1:30 once a week. Don't worry about me, I think I can find some ways to fill the lonely hours that they're away from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish I was closer because I'd join you. I love Friday night football...but not in the heat.
Yes, that time goes by very quickly, so enjoy it!
We might have to join you for some Friday Night lights time...you know, when it gets a little cooler :) Sorry to be a fair weather fan, but I'll just play the pregnancy card. Jason and I always love HS football though, and it's not like we know any BHS players anymore.
I do have to say it's not too bad at our own stadium because the sun is at our backs, but it's definitely humid. I, too, look forward to cooler weather.
Post a Comment