Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I was tagged by Lisa. I'll try not to have a bad attitude so here goes. Oh wait, did that last sentence reflect my bad attitude?

Here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts:

1. I bite my nails. Gross, I know. Sometimes I stop but then a tense book or ballgame comes and I do it unconciously.

2. My favorite thing about Josh is that he never points out my MANY flaws, case in point, biting my nails.

3. I was disappointed when they replaced the light brown M&M's with the blue ones. The light brown ones were my favorites.

4. I love reading books and will read pretty much anything. Right now I'm reading Stormy Weather and it's really good. The setting is just a county over from my "ancestral land."

5. I sometimes listen to sports talk radio even when Josh isn't in the car.

6. One household task that I don't mind doing is laundry.

7. I think the coolest museum I've ever been to is the Buffalo Bill museum in Cody, Wyoming. I look forward to taking our kids there some day.

8. I've had one speeding ticket in my life, going down Glade St. in College Station on my way to church from campus when I was a sophomore in college. Sitting through defensive driving cured me of speeding.

OK, I'll tag Josh, Emma M., Emily M., Sarah F., Summer B., Jenny L., Lyneil, and Lynna. I like reading these kinds of posts, I just don't like writing them.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Thanks for not tagging me. Seriously.

Lisa said...

It's okay Lesley - I tagged you for her. :) I know, I know, it's cheesy, but at least it makes for an interesting post. Well, maybe. Anyway, take it or leave it. And Erin - I did not know that was your only speeding ticket - maybe that's some kind of record. I thought you would mention something like meeting Josh in a bar. :)

erin said...

For the record, I did NOT meet Josh in a bar. It was outside the bar. (Just kidding, people!)

The Best Family said...

you can come do laundry at my house anyday... and do the m&m colors really taste different? Also, I dont know if I have ever been "blog-tagged" before, but I just posted about our first day of school coming up tomorrow, so I will have to 'fulfill my tagging" at a later date! :o)

Angela Robinson said...

Way to participate, Erin! Sorry about the light brown m&m's (though I have to admit I liked the switch to blue). And I'm WAY impressed about the sports talk radio thing--you're a great coach's wife!

Emily said...

Okay, the light brown M&M's were my favorite too. I thought I was the only one. Now I have been tagged twice so I guess I HAVE to do it. It may take a few days to come up with 8 things about me.

emma said...

I wish they would make more colors of green, and some pink ones too. I know you can buy those on their site but I want them in the bag!