Thursday, August 23, 2007

Have You Seen This?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130144061675&ru=http%25

Now that's funny. I only take 2 kids to the grocery store but I can totally relate.

5 comments:

Emily said...

That was so funny. I can also relate and I now refuse to take both of my children to buy groceries if I have to get more than a total of 10 items. It will truly take years off of your life. So I usually wait until my loving husband is home and will either keep the kids or take the cart with the kids so I can shop in peace.

Angela Robinson said...

Hilarious! Thanks so much for sharing it!

emma said...

Thanks for the laugh...I don't take mine either. Thank you for husbands!

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

That is to funny...especially since I finally went to the grocery store yesterday after avoiding it for weeks on end...because I didn't want to go with three kids! :)