We had a long day today and were putting the kids to bed late (well, 8:30 is late for us.). I was in charge of Bonnie and we were sitting in her room in the glider. I read her a book, and then we went and turned out her lights and I said the prayer. After that I started into my rendition of "Jesus Loves Me." Well, I got about 5 words in when I heard, "Noooo," kind of in a squealy voice, through the pacifier of course.
Me: "Jesus loves the little children..."
B: "Noooo..."
Well, that went on for two more songs.
Me: "Bonnie, do you just want to get in bed?"
B: "Yeah."
(I put her in bed.)
B: "Night night. Night night."
I guess the poor child just wanted to lay down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin, your blog is absolutely delightful. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment