Friday, August 3, 2007
Tonight as we were eating supper, the absurdity of it all hit me. Well, specifically, the absurdity of Kellen. Tonight was leftover night, and when he realized we were heating up dinner in the microwave, he requested his "cold, not hot." He doesn't like any food hot these days, at least if he can help it. So Josh served up some cold chicken and rice for our favorite boy. I looked over at him during the meal and there he was, eating chicken and rice like an apple out of his hand. And of course, there was a horse on his plate. I mean, why wouldn't you want to share your meal with a horse? But, he was chowing down on leftovers and that's the important thing in my book. We sure do love our little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't see any chicken or rice, just a banana, so I guess he liked it.
Post a Comment