We got home from the football playoff game at 1AM this morning, so to start off with we were a little tired. Some friends had made plans to treat me to an early birthday breakfast at Madden's, and I needed to leave by 8:45 to be there (thanks again, friends!).
Josh had a shoot-around at 9 this morning and graciously agreed to take the kids with him, since we didn't know about that until after I had made my plans. So, a friend dropped me off at the high school at 11:30 and I took the kids home for a quick lunch and nap.
I woke Bonnie up at 1 so we could make it back up to the school for the varsity b-ball game (they won big!) at 1:30.
The game was over at 3:30 and our family went to eat at Roadhouse (again, in an early birthday celebration -- thanks, Josh!). After that I "needed" to go to a few stores before we could get home and get the kids to bed early.
I hit Ulta (College Station got an Ulta! Woo hoo! And Grand Opening means cheap new makeup for Erin.) and Kohl's (I had a $10 off expiring today and not spending it was just not going to happen.) before we were rear-ended by another guy on Harvey Road.
Taking care of that didn't take too long so thankfully we could make it to Target before coming home to put the tired munchkins in bed. And by tired munchkins, I mean everyone but me because Josh is asleep on top of our bed. I think I'll go veg on the couch and watch a chick flick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like fun, except for the guy rear-ending you. I'll wait until your birthday to tell you happy birthday so you won't feel like all the excitement is over after today.
Wow - you've been celebrating your birthday for awhile, now. What fun! Sorry to hear about your accident - and glad everyone is OK. Any damage on your car?
Yes, the bumper will have to be replaced.
RAPPY BITHDA! I mean, who else can wish you a rappy bithda?!? I think you should go to Gattiland to celebrate. Love you and I'm wishing I could be there to take you to Sweet Eugene's to celebrate. That would actually be more of a celebration for me, but we could pretend it was for you.
Happy, happy! Celebrations should last all year...we should just go from one big occasion to the next. I am glad that your friends and family are taking good care of you!
Post a Comment