How much is peace and quiet worth?
Yesterday I bribed Kellen to take a nap with candy and a trip to the park. Today I upped the ante with a promise of going to the store for new dinosaur figurines (I tossed his dollar store dinosaurs because of the questionable paint).
(I can hear you thinking right now: "Is she SERIOUSLY blogging about this? And why do I read this blog anyway?")
Did he nap both days? Yup.
I bought 4 dinosaur figurines at $5 a pop, then went down to stock up on sippy cups which we needed BADLY. And those things ain't cheap. And I probably wouldn't have bought them (see previous post about me being frugal) if I hadn't been spending $20 on toys anyway.
Trip to Target...... $36
2 hours of quiet...... Priceless
P.S. I think there is a giant black hole of sippy cups and socks. Just my opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love it!!! I'm right there with you!
The sippy cups and socks can be found in the Lost City.
I think sippy cups can be found at grandparents houses...that's where all of ours end up.
It's not bribery. It's quid pro quo.
I'll take a nap just for $10...any takers???
Post a Comment