http://randyalcorn.blogspot.com/2007/11/sacrificing-children-on-republican.html
This is a great article I came across today. I personally will be voting for Mike Huckabee in the primary in a few months.
My self-concious nature really wants to apologize for the political nature of this post, but I won't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"Political" or not, I really appreciate your bringing this to my attention. Talking politics may be considered by some to be taboo, but I, for one take voting very seriously, and appreciate the opportunity to be better informed.
I read the article. Thank you for posting it.
This was a strange event. I wonder if it doesn't say more about Pat Robertson than it does about Mr. Guiliani.
You should never be self-conscious about stating your mind. People have been dying for you to have that right for over 200 years. And it really does make a difference who the President is. And what he/she is.
. . . and by that, I didn't mean whether Republican or Democrat.
Post a Comment