Josh will probably head home on Monday to help others who didn't fare as well as we did with clean up. We are hearing that some of his players' houses were really torn up or destroyed. The kids and I will stay at my mom's house until the power is restored at home, which we are hearing is at least a week away. You can see pictures of our town here.
Thank you all for your prayers and concern. Our prayers are with everyone who suffered damage or worse.
Also, can you imagine being one of those women who were having a baby in the middle of a hurricane?
3 comments:
We are so glad to hear that your family and your home are safe. Our prayers are with the community all around you.
GLad to hear you guys are well and safe... keep us updated.
I also ran home to my Mom's (in Granbury) with the kids! Larry followed in his truck with the dog, even. I hope you enjoyed having your hubby with you! I was watching news while I was at my parents' house constantly. And I have not seen a single love bug here yet. But I do remember 2004 . . .
Post a Comment