Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just So You Know

We took our picture albums and computer tower and evacuated. Josh's school was cancelled for Thurs. and Fri. (and football too!) so there was no doubt that we'd leave town. Even if the hurricane misses Liberty (and I don't think it will) we're so excited to have 4 days of the 5 of us. Kids, this is your dad. Josh, these are your children.

The house that was on the lot before ours was built (that old house actually burned down) filed flood insurance claims with FEMA in 1994 and 2000. I'll try not to be surprised if something bad happens to our house.

Take care, everyone!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Y'all are in our prayers. I'm glad for the time y'all get to spend together, but it stinks that it's under these circumstances.

davemaz said...

I'm thankful you made it out last night. Thanks for letting us know. We'll keep your house in our prayers.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

We will say a prayer... and please keep us updated.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

We're thinking of y'all. Keep us posted. Your in our prayers! Enjoy your time together!

The Wests said...

keep us updated as to your status girl