They are saying that power may not be back for 4-6 weeks. But we are comfortable in my mom's house and taking advantage of the time together.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Josh took a trip home yesterday to empty our refrigerator and survey the damage. Our beautiful oak trees didn't do well, but the house was untouched.
They are saying that power may not be back for 4-6 weeks. But we are comfortable in my mom's house and taking advantage of the time together.

I think Bonnie has a future in the Cirque du Soliel. She can really contort herself.
After a long evening of tummy troubles, relief.

They are saying that power may not be back for 4-6 weeks. But we are comfortable in my mom's house and taking advantage of the time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad your house is undamaged. I am so excited to see y'all tomorrow!
I am as well - good to have a place to go where there is room and air conditioning! You're always welcome here, too, of course. Pictures of the kids are precious. More! More!
Sorry your without power for so long..but I'm thankful you're able to spend some time with your extended family.
So what is Josh's school doing? Are they open/closed? Is he off/with y'all?
Seeing the kids' pictures was like a breath of fresh air. We miss you guys, and Norah always loves seeing her friends as much as I do!
Post a Comment