...that Josh is really smart? He was valedictorian of his high school class, and he's got a 4.0 after one year of graduate school, which, by the way, he took care of during his "free time," often at 1 or 2 in the morning after basketball games were over and I had gone to bed.
He won't tell you this stuff, so I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I did know that, although Josh likes to call all of us Maserangs dorks. He fits right in and is too embarrassed to say anything about it. Hey Josh, good job on the Master's degree...you're halfway there, right?
hmmmm, smart as well as smart aleck (alek? how the heck do you spell that? Any assistance Grammar Girl?)
Way to go, Josh, on your graduate studies.
Ginny
Way to go Josh!
It's aleck.
i don't fit in. i've always been the guy to cause the dorks physical AND mental pain. not only can i beat you up, but while you're recovering from your injuries, you have to lie in the hospital knowing that my superior intellect has allowed me to escape prosecution! honestly, i'm like the perfect storm.
Josh, the uncapitalized letters are not fooling anyone. You're still a dork.
lesley, i hate you big fat turd.
You've been hanging out with freshmen too much. I don't think you're helping Erin's point of her post.
Post a Comment