Tuesday, May 29, 2007

16 Months

Sixteen months old is a random milestone that is particular to me, because Kellen was 16 months old when Bonnie was born. Our little girl is the cutest (did I say that out loud?). Of course, we are a little biased. Bonnie is really making strides in the verbal department. She likes to say: yeah, ball, cracker, what doing?, bow, sky (while pointing up), Bible, buh buh (that's how a dog barks), Mama, Daddy, and all sorts of animal noises. She still loves to read books, but you'd better be ready when she brings you one because she flings herself head first without abandon onto your lap, hard cardboard book in hand. Bonnie brings us so much joy and adds so much to our family. Playing "take a nap". Kellen covers her up with the blanket.
with Pa, in Midland
She loves her brother and her Daddy.

5 comments:

emma said...

such cute pics, esp the "sleeping" one. Can you imagine having another right now!?

The Best Family said...

16 months is how old micah was when we had coby... and then coby was 15 months when we {unexpectedly} had cason. Clint slept on the couch for a couple years and then we had bryson! (not really) That is a fun distance between them, but it sure was a lot of work!
I like the "take a nap" pic!

Angela Robinson said...

Such sweet pictures...I agree with everyone else...the "take a nap" pic is the cutest ever! I also love the one of Bonnie and Kellen reading together--makes me look even more forward to seeing our two playing together.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! I like the one of Bonnie 'napping' and the one of the 3 of them walking. Too cute!

Lesley said...

All these pictures make me so anxious to see Bonnie again. She is adorable and I can tell she's changed so much. I can't wait to see y'all in July!