Thursday, April 12, 2007

Time for an Update

I noticed it's been almost a week since my last post. Where does the time go? Well, it goes into two very small and very important people (and one bigger but at least as important person). Let's see, last night Josh and I played the wild and went to a Newsboys concert. It was lots of fun and very loud. I don't remember the last time I went to a big concert like that; it was certainly before Kellen was born. Anyway, my suspicions were confirmed: Josh knows everybody in town, including the entire workforce of Sonic at 10:30 on a Wednesday night, and I know nobody (except for our church friends). I think that's how I like it, though.

Kellen and Bonnie are both still snotty and coughing. They seem to feel OK and we've mostly been going about our normal activities. Kellen's new trick is wiping his nose on the ground. The first time I saw him doing this was at the park, on the concrete, but he likes to do it on the carpet in our house as well. We're going to be good friends with the Rug Doctor. Bonnie is in a book phase and is fairly insistent when she thinks it's time to read. She'll hand a book to you and pretty much forcefully get in your lap if you're sitting on the ground. Of course, at that point whatever book Bonnie picked out just happens to be Kellen's favorite book in the world, and he wants to sit in your lap, too.

That's it for now. I'm off to clean the kitchen.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Erin, don't call your kids snotty. That's not very nice.

The Best Family said...

sick kids are no fun! sorry they have all been "snotty" lately! I hope they feel better soon so you can go find your sanity somewhere outside of your house....

Denise said...

My little bookworms.

davemaz said...

Yep, come by that book thing honestly . . . must be genetic. love you, dad