We were at a fundraiser for Aggies for Christ missions and Bonnie was needing entertainment.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Bad blogger
Well, once again it's been too long since I updated. (Sorry, LESLEY.) So here are some random pictures of a little of what we've been up to the past couple of weeks. I'll leave the amusing anecdotes to Josh, whom I personally think should quit coaching and write a newspaper humor column. I'm allowed to be a little biased, right?
We were at a fundraiser for Aggies for Christ missions and Bonnie was needing entertainment.
Doesn't the shirt say it all?=)
Kellen was really enjoying the singing group.
And a muffin.
We love Granddad!
We were at a fundraiser for Aggies for Christ missions and Bonnie was needing entertainment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So the squeaky wheel gets the grease I see. Bonnie's hair is really growing and getting more blonde. Thanks for all the pictures!
I also am VERY glad you updated! I love to see the pics and what ya'll are up to.
Thank you SO much for making the extra drive to celebrate with me Friday. We had a blast, and I'm so glad we got to hang out and catch up a little. While it does not have the ring of "I love the goats," I will say that We love the Joneses!
I'm always staring into the background of those church-related events looking for familiar faces! The kids are getting so big!!
Thanks for the update. I can't copy this picture for some reason, so can you send me a copy? I'd love to have a print of that! Love, Granddad
sweet pictures! I am glad to see that everyone is well around there!
Post a Comment