God blessed us with an absolutely perfect day today. It was 70 degrees, with a cool breeze and a warm sun. I guess if we had weather like that all the time we wouldn't appreciate it as much, but I'd sure like to have the chance. The kids and I spent the morning at the doctor's office and Target getting Bonnie's prescription filled (amazing how those 2 things can take all morning!). It was great because Bonnie fell asleep in the car on the way to Target and stayed asleep when I transferred her to the stroller. Kellen had the doctor's office sugar free suckers to keep him busy, so I got to try on some clothes and shop in peace!=)
Anyway, after lunch we had to spend some time outside in the beautiful weather.
5 comments:
Woo-hoo! Lots of new posts this week! I'm lovin' it! But I'm sorry that Bonnie has a sinus infection. That stinks.
Well, I'm posting instead of cleaning the house.
I do know you (I was Hooten then)!! I love looking through other people's blogs to see who you can connect with. I did not know that you had two little ones!! How fun!! I am sure that they keep you busy.
I have thought about you several times when I have come across an Erin through someone else's post. I always think that it is you, until I look at the pictures. It will be fun to keep in touch with all of you guys.
After a looking at your blog, I will have to check in with Lesley (she was in my cabin at CBH) and anyone else I can find!
Glad you are blogging!!
Looks like Kellen is holding a tarantula.
Thanks for the new blogs - and Chloe looks like a real darling. Hopefully the sinus infection will clear up Bonnie's ongoing runny nose problem.
Beautiful children!
Love, (unbiased) Granddad
Post a Comment