pictures of my kids plus my own random ramblings...
Love the beautiful look in those kids' eyes above that mess! What great kids! Love, (unbiased) Granddad
I'd like to add that I like Bonnie's haircut, in case I haven't already said that. It's so hip right now.
Well, I do see a lot of teenage boys wearing their hair just like Bonnie's.
I love the pudding (at least that's what it looks like to me) pictures of Bonnie! She looks like she's in heaven!
I can't look...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the beautiful look in those kids' eyes above that mess! What great kids! Love, (unbiased) Granddad
I'd like to add that I like Bonnie's haircut, in case I haven't already said that. It's so hip right now.
Well, I do see a lot of teenage boys wearing their hair just like Bonnie's.
I love the pudding (at least that's what it looks like to me) pictures of Bonnie! She looks like she's in heaven!
I can't look...
Post a Comment