Noelle loves baby food, and though she doesn't really need it for nutrition at this point I feed her a vegetable and a fruit every night after her nap. Then she gets to sit all messy in the high chair while I do what I need to do in the kitchen. Sometimes it's like 30 minutes of her playing in messiness. It stinks to be the 3rd baby. She likes it, though. Yes, I am Mother of the Year.
Just a shot of Kellen for good measure.
Since I've been tagged several times, here is the list of my Top 8. You guys know this isn't my favorite. I'll humor you.
8 TV shows I watch:
1) 24
2) basketball or football
3) CNN
4) Lost (I'm trying to catch up online before the season starts but I don't think it'll happen)
5) anything on Food Network
6) PBS Kids
7) Locked Up Abroad (Josh got me sucked in to this one)
8) The Office
Favorite Restaurants:
1) Pei Wei
2) Chuy's
3) La Madeleine
4) Freebird's
5) Fazoli's
6) Chick-Fil-A
7) Logan's Roadhouse
8) Jax here in Liberty
8 Things that happened today:
1) Found a check I had forgotten about! 94 dollars! Awesome!
2) Ironed
3) Mailed birthday invitations
4) Went to the basketball game tonight and left early
5) Made a grocery list
6) Online shopped
7) Played Teddy Bear Mix and Match
8) Postponed cleaning the floor
8 Things I look forward to:
1) A new niece or nephew
2) Going to College Station this weekend
3) Kellen in school
4) Schlitterbahn this summer
5) Shopping weekend with my mom and sister
6) Walmart tomorrow with 3 kids (just kidding)
7) Bonnie turning 3 next Sunday
8) Finishing a book someday
2 comments:
Great pics and I love the doll of choice... I think Pierce will forever like asian kids... Thanks for the update and it is good to see you guys are doing well.
Such precious kiddos! I love reading your blogs...you crack me up! Happy Birthday, Bonnie! Let us know when you're back up this way--we'd love to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment