I still remember how it felt 3 years ago today when the doctor said, "It's a girl!" We were delighted then and we continue to be delighted with this treasure God has given us.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
3
Bonnie is 3 today! She opened some of her presents this morning, and then we had a little party after church. Katy G. gave me the idea to make this pink cake with polka dots. Are you impressed?
Bonnie is such a special girl in our family. She loves to be with people, but she is totally her own person. She loves to get dressed up and pretend (it really bothers Kellen when she's pretending). Her favorite birthday present was "princess shoes," some red glitter shoes I got on clearance at Target. We love Bonnie's enthusiasm and her general cuteness. She is up for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi, Erin - it was a great party, lots of beautiful kids, and thanks for letting me be there. Bonnie was adorable - as always!
Happy Birthday Bonnie! (And the cake looks AWESOME! I am totally impressed!)
I will never ever forget Bonnie's birthday...thank you for including me in that special day. Give her a big birthday hug for me. She looks so precious and I'm very impressed by the cake!
Happy Belated Birthday Bonnie!
The cake looked great! Way to go Erin!
Love the birthday cake and the big bows.
Post a Comment