pictures of my kids plus my own random ramblings...
Congratulations! That is so awesome--I can imagine how proud you must be! Wish I could have been there to sing along.
Way to go Kellen!Oh we have Bonnie's cheer bear I really need to send to you guys! : )
Way to go Kellen! You need video on your camera. And if you already have video, then you need to post it. Some of us want to witness these moments!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is so awesome--I can imagine how proud you must be! Wish I could have been there to sing along.
Way to go Kellen!
Oh we have Bonnie's cheer bear I really need to send to you guys! : )
Way to go Kellen! You need video on your camera. And if you already have video, then you need to post it. Some of us want to witness these moments!
Post a Comment