I've been a bad blogger and haven't posted pictures for a very long time. The truth is, I haven't taken many pictures. Sorry. But here are a few. Just 'cause she's so sweet:

Too much love:

This was as good as it got for this photo shoot.

Halloween at library story time. Cupcakes, yum!

Kellen involved in his craft. He didn't want to wear his costume.

Bonnie LOVES her costume. Josh got this for her on the Purdue Univ. website. Our school uses this same logo (P for panthers). She was SO excited the day it came in the mail.

On Kellen's birthday, we were still evacuated by Ike. I told him I wanted to take a picture of him (because it was his birthday). He immediately replied, "Doing somersaults?" Yes, of course, Kellen. What a boy.

Four years old!

Playing at the park in Weatherford.
2 comments:
Great pictures, Erin. Everyone looks wonderful.
Cupcakes, huh? Our Halloween story time "special" snack was a dixie cup of goldfish crackers...Ghetto Bryan!
Did the mermaid work out?
Hey Erin, can you dress up Noelle in the mermaid costume just to get a picture of her? I really want to see it.
Post a Comment