How cute is THAT? She already looks so much older from just a few short weeks ago. The nerve of babies, changing so quickly that none of us can keep up.
Just wanted to let you know...I put this as my wallpaper on my work computer and all my students see her and talk about how adorable she is. I agree, of course.
8 comments:
How cute is THAT? She already looks so much older from just a few short weeks ago. The nerve of babies, changing so quickly that none of us can keep up.
Well, she is adorable.
SHE LOOKS SOOO MUCH LIKE JOSH...TOO CUTE I LOVE HER SMILE.
So beautiful! She reminds me so much of Kellen!
Those morning smiles used to be my favorite alarm clock!! Love them!
Just wanted to let you know...I put this as my wallpaper on my work computer and all my students see her and talk about how adorable she is. I agree, of course.
Seriously super cute...and what is it with us having all the same blankets???haha!
Post a Comment