Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another link - Are you bored yet?

I promise to post cute pictures soon, but until then I have to say I liked this short blog post.

I can't tell y'all how often other moms come up to me (usually at church by myself with the kids or at the grocery store, etc.) and tell me they "don't know how I do it." A little secret is it's not so bad. Most of the time.

1 comment:

Dionne said...

So My comment is about the picture of Kellen and Bonnis in their football "gear." So many memories come back seeing that picture about my own childhood. As you know my dad was a coach and seeing that picture reminded me of going to all the football games. The coaches wives had their own little section and that is were we always sat. I also remember the other coaches wives and their little babies. I also remember times I had to go to the field house after school to stay with my dad because my mom was not home. It was always so much fun. Your kids are so cute!