Some good friends threw a little going-away party/surprise baby shower for us. It was a good time and fun to get to visit with everyone before we leave. Here's an updated family picture:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
pictures of my kids plus my own random ramblings...
6 comments:
Congratulations and the family looks so great... keep us updated on Noelle and her arrival
Sorry we missed the celebration, my family was in town. Looks like it was a fun time. :)
great family pic...
by the way, I love the name Noelle, its super cute!
Sorry that we missed it. Planned on being there and then realized Thomas had a baseball game at the same time as the party. Glad that y'all had a great time. We will miss y'all.
What nice friends! And I didn't know you cut your hair. It's cute. That's an amazing cake. I've only had one experience with fondant and it was not the easiest thing in the world. Angela makes it look like no trouble at all.
What a fun surprise! And I'm loving that cake - she's incredibly talented. Hope you're feeling okay.
Love your new cut! Very cute! Yeah for good friends!
Post a Comment