pictures of my kids plus my own random ramblings...
I don't know what that blow-up thing is but I want one.
where did you get the squirting ball? It would be a big hit at my house! How fun!!!
It's my friend's, and I think she said her mom got it from Pottery Barn Kids.
Oh, that was Erin, by the way.
It hasn't even been warm enough here to go play in the water...but I think that's about to change.
We want to come and play! Hmmmm...maybe we need to just plan that.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't know what that blow-up thing is but I want one.
where did you get the squirting ball? It would be a big hit at my house! How fun!!!
It's my friend's, and I think she said her mom got it from Pottery Barn Kids.
Oh, that was Erin, by the way.
It hasn't even been warm enough here to go play in the water...but I think that's about to change.
We want to come and play! Hmmmm...maybe we need to just plan that.
Post a Comment