Thursday, March 18, 2010
Spring '10 Soccer
We decided to let Kellen play soccer this spring, and so far it's been a good experience. One of his classmates' dads coaches the team, and K and his friend were very excited to see each other that first practice. All these years cheering for Josh's teams makes it impossible for me to quietly sit and watch the kids play; both Bonnie and I tend to jump up and down and yell "GO BULLETS!" most of the time. I don't think I'm quite making a spectacle of myself, but it's close. By the way, I so admire, respect and thank those who are willing to coach little kids. That is a labor of love, let me tell you.
Playing some goalie:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The last picture was a good action shot. Was that Kellen?
Yes, it's Kellen. But it'd be kind of funny if I posted a picture of some other kid from the back.
Tell Josh that I'm very proud of him for agreeing to let Kellen play the BEST SPORT EVER! :) Love the pics and I wish you guys were a little closer so the boys could play on the same team. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment