Bonnie (excitedly): Kellen, we're having tater tots with our dinner!
Kellen: Bonnie, TATER is NOT a WORD!!!!
True, very true. But still not OK to yell at your sister.
******************************************************************
Tonight we had the basketball team over. As they were leaving, Kellen was telling them goodbye. One player in particular, he said, "Good-bye, Defense!" I guess I yell "DEFENSE" so much that Kellen thinks it's someone's name.
That's all for now.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, you crack me up! Seriously, I'd buy your book. :)
The next time I order at Sonic I will be sure to ask for potato tots.
Oh, I love the "defense" line. that's so great.
I have a similar post coming about IKP thinking the crossing guards name is "thank you". :)
thats great... I can't wait to hear more.
LOL!
I agree with Traci, you should consider a book full of these hilarious happenings. I'd read it too.
Tater is absolutely a word. Sorry, Kellen.
Post a Comment