I'm not at 100% today but I'm getting there. I took Bonnie to get her picture taken this morning while Dad stayed home with Kellen and cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed. Yes, I'm still spoiled, even 29 years later. Sweet Bonnie is 2 today. I'll write more about that later, but can I just document the conversation I had with the photographer?
Photographer: Now, how old is she? 2?
Me: Yes, 2 today.
Photographer: Wow, not all 2-year-olds act like that. She was great.
Me: Yes, I know. I have a 3-year-old boy and his 2-year-old pictures didn't go quite as smoothly. (much sarcasm)
Sweet, sweet girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! What a great Dad! He comes to visit earlier than planned, babysits, cleans...you can't ask for much more than that!
Happy Birthday, Bonnie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE BROOKE! Hard to believe. This time next year you'll be doing 6 month photos. Glad you're feeling a little better...praying for you.
Happy birthday Bonnie. I know you can't quite read the blog comments yourself yet, so I'm glad I got to talk to you. Have a great party tomorrow.
Can't wait to see some pics if you can of what the photographer got.
That speaks volumes of her parents. How are you feeling? We are excited for y'all!
Sorry to hear you are still under the weather! Hope you are all better by now!
Post a Comment