1. My newest thing to say is "I got to tell ya!" Mom's not sure what I'm going to tell, as that is as far as it goes.
2. I stopped taking naps when I was 23 months old. This is still the one defining moment in my Mom's life.
3. I like most food, except spaghetti, which is ironic because spaghetti is pretty much the only normal dinner-type food that Bonnie does like. Or maybe it's just part of our evil plan...
4. I love Sea World!
5. Animals are the coolest, at least from afar. I'm not a fan of dogs, etc. up close.
6. I love to use the bathroom and then yell "MOM (or DAD), COME WIPE MY BOTTOM PLEASE!" as loud as I possibly can throughout the house. I won't wipe my own bottom. That's gross. Mom says this will change soon.
7. I can name all the major dinosaurs, but don't worry, the ones we have at home are pretend. I have to remind my mom of this because she gets scared of the T. Rex's teeth. Oh, and Bonnie is NOT allowed to play with my dinosaurs. She needs to play with girl stuff, whatever that is. Dinosaurs are for boys.
8. I like to pick out my own clothes and be in control of when and where I get dressed, but after I had to stay home from Bible Hour one Sunday night because I wouldn't put my shoes on I got a little more flexible about what I'll wear. I put my shoes on when it's time to go now.
Oh, I tag whoever's Mom wants to write a post.
No comments:
Post a Comment