Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Funny story

Today, I was at Kroger at 5:30PM. I was signing up for the newspaper in front of the store when I noticed Kellen standing by a potted plant with his shirt tucked beneath his chin and his thumbs hooked in his pants. Thankfully, the pants were still around his waist. I did catch him before he christened the plant in front of the whole of our town. Laugh or cry, right?

9 comments:

Perks said...

o.k...that is hilarious. I just wished he would have gone.

Amy B. said...

I know you were probably embarrassed, but that is really funny and like Denise, I kinda wish he would have done it. LOL!

Unknown said...

That is too funny. Such a boy! :)

Stephanie said...

Love it!

Me said...

Toooo funny! It's another moment that might be slightly embarrassing at that time but hilarious later in life! When ya gotta go, ya just gotta go Mom! :)

Denise said...

It's official. Kellen is pot-ty trained.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

That is awesome. Nice catch. Some aren't so lucky to make such a quick catch....right Lyneil?

Beck Boys said...

Been there - just for story purposes Braxton sprayed the counter at Braum's one night while I was ordering our supper. I was so embaresed. What can you do. We are still here and reading.

davemaz said...

That will be a very useful story for some time in the future when Kellen is really interested in some young lady not hearing too much about his childhood, don'tcha think?