Bonnie is developing a mind of her own. She is learning to obey and say "Sorry" when she does not obey. She likes to run around after her brother, but gets offended by him easily. She doesn't like when he yells at her or makes funny noises (and let's just say the boy likes to make funny noises). She loves to play with Little People and her faerie house, but is along for the ride when we play soccer and hide and seek, too. She's getting really good at wooden puzzles and tries to figure the ones with pieces out, but we're not there yet. She's talking great and counting to 4. She is a sweetie and I cherish the times we have together, especially in the morning when Kellen isn't up yet. We read books and talk about shopping. Bonnie is in the 90th percentile for height and so she's catching up quickly with her "brudder."
There's a little update on us. Thanks for reading!
1 comment:
This note is from an anonymous blog-lurker who just happened upon your blog in a completely random way. I had to comment, however, that those are the two cutest kids I have ever seen on any blog. I see that someone else who comments on your blog is also named Denise.
Post a Comment