pictures of my kids plus my own random ramblings...
Erin, I've just read your last two entries and can't stop laughing... I just woke Daniel up I was laughing so hard! Thanks for that!
LOL! And what was your motherly response to that?
Erin-I just started reading your blog (hope you dont mind) and you keep making me laugh OUT LOUD...at work. (I love the 'what's she laughing at' stares I get). Your sense of humor is awesome! :)
That's okay, Elle wants to be a dump truck
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Erin, I've just read your last two entries and can't stop laughing... I just woke Daniel up I was laughing so hard! Thanks for that!
LOL! And what was your motherly response to that?
Erin-
I just started reading your blog (hope you dont mind) and you keep making me laugh OUT LOUD...at work. (I love the 'what's she laughing at' stares I get). Your sense of humor is awesome! :)
That's okay, Elle wants to be a dump truck
Post a Comment