Monday, July 16, 2007

Pictures

Here is another post of pictures in random order. Most of them are from our trip. This is Bonnie and me at the Rainforest Pyramid at Moody Gardens.
Kellen being Kellen.
Granddad and Bonnie at the beach. It would be a perfect picture if my dad wasn't wearing the Weatherford Kangaroo basketball shirt. Dad, time to move on.
Bonnie, Granddad, Kellen, me
I think Josh's cool hat steals this picture.
I took this picture when Kellen was looking up from literally licking the bowl of tomatillo salsa.
The aforementioned frogs in the pantry.
Getting ready for supper
More rainforest pictures

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Apparently Kellen likes corn as much as Ethan does! Looks like you guys had fun...despite the things that made it not so fun. Does that even make sense? Miss you guys.

Lesley said...

I don't know Erin...I think Josh's cool hat can only be surpassed by your even cooler visor.