Saturday, March 3, 2007

First Haircut

First of all, let me say that Bonnie's first haircut went LOTS better than Kellen's. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, though; a little girl's haircut takes a lot less time and doesn't involve loud clippers. Bonnie did great. She now has a cute little bob and her bangs are out of her eyes, but (of course!) still long enough for me to put up in a big 'ol bow. Here is a before picture:
During:


And after. She even got a "My First Haircut" certificate for her scrapbook.

5 comments:

emma said...

Looks like she took it in stride. Maybe I should have done it sooner with Elle to avoid her being scared of it...oh well...too late now! Bonnie looks great.

The Best Family said...

she is way calmer than any of my boys at their first haircuts... we still bribe them with suckers and gum! Her finished product is cute!!

Angela Robinson said...

Awwww! She looks adorable. I wish Norah had even half as much hair as Bonnie!

Lesley said...

Looks good. At least it's not a mullet like mom gave me.

Denise said...

I knew when the post was about haircuts that the mullet would come up again. Mullets and ham loaf--that's what I'm famous for.