Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Here we go again! A week ago, Kellen started Kindergarten and Bonnie went to PreK. I spent a couple of days cleaning up from summertime, and now the house is awfully quiet! Thursday was a chapel day, so K had to wear his fancy shirt. Bonnie gets to be more casual until Kindergarten.


Once she realized everyone was taking backpacks, Noelle insisted on carrying hers, too.
Yay! Bonnie has Mrs. B, who taught Kellen last year. We love this lady. This was a very hard picture to get because Bonnie just wanted to start with the Play-Doh.
What a big boy...his classroom is a few steps away from Bonnie's.
Going home...
Oh, wait...no one to bother me. Noelle hasn't missed a beat, and I'm really enjoying our special time together.

Noelle and I start at the Parents' Day Out next week!

1 comment:

davemaz said...

I love all these photos. What a beautiful group of kids. But that picture of Noelle with the backpack . . . .