Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Toddlerhood
Noelle has finally started walking. I would say she was walking well at 17 months. That's good because she was getting heavy. We are having so much fun having a toddler around again, and a sweet one at that. I've been taking lots of pictures of her lately (well, lots for me), and here are some that are my favorites. First of all, I need all the help I can get during basketball season so here's Kellen reading Noelle her bedtime story. He's doing great with his reading, by the way.
Sweet, clean baby...will I ever stop calling her a baby?
Playing with a puzzle Bonnie had been working on...
...and climbing on the table.
Self-explanatory. My heart melts.

She stands on a stool in the bathroom and hollers until I come and help her wash her hands or brush her teeth.
She loves playing with babies.


Noelle is just so fun to watch. A big part of the fun is to see her role-playing and playing with dollhouses, etc, toys that we wouldn't have if we didn't have bigger kids. Love this age and love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Another wonderful and very much appreciated post! Noelle is beautiful, like her older siblings, and she is sneaking up on us all.
Post a Comment