Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Best

I couldn't decide which of these pictures I liked best so here are all 3. Obviously I should have raised the blinds a little higher in the first 2.


By the way, doesn't Josh look great? He has lost almost 30 lb. (not having time to eat will do that to you). He makes good use of belts right now.


4 comments:

Lesley said...

Those are adorable. I don't know, I kinda like the shadow effect the blinds make, but what do I know.

Traci said...

Noelle is a beauty!! I love the picture of her sucking her thumb - so angelic. Cute costumes...I think you have a future cheerleader on your hands (cheering for her football player brother and coach daddy) - she looks like she's having way too much fun!

that's Headley! Jewelry Designs said...

beautiful Noelle....and GO JOSH!! Keep those pants up. Please.

davemaz said...

I'm amazed Josh could stand still long enough to take a picture. Is football season over? And the kids - what a blessing to have kids that are always smiling and laughing.