She and I had to return to the pediatrician today for a spot on the inside of her left elbow. He cultured it for staph. I got some prescription antibacterial ointment and we just have to wait for the results.
In other news, our house in College Station is finally set to belong to someone else by tomorrow at 10AM.
If posts are few and far between for the next few weeks, well, I'm sure you all understand.
5 comments:
I wanna hold that baby.
Oh my goodness...she's gorgeous! I'm in love with that little face. Keep us posted on her pedi visit
I immediately thought of Kellen when I saw that first picture. How sweet!
I was just asking Jenny yesterday about your house. So thankful it's nearly sold!
I have great intentions of blogging more. It just doesn't seem to happen. I'll show you some grace if it's awhile until your next post! :)
She is sooo stinkin' cute!!!! I'm so glad that the CS house is sold!!!! Praise God!!!!
How sweet!
Congratulations...on both Noelle and your house! =)
Post a Comment