OK, so we should close on our new house on May 23, Lord willing. I feel like I'm on the phone and/or online making arrangements every second of my life, but this is moving. We plan to load up a truck on Monday, June 2 and drive down to Liberty Tuesday, June 3 (Happy 8th Anniversary!). I'll try to stop posting about moving, but this is my life right now so I won't promise.
And the baby name, you ask? Well, this is always subject to change until we sign on the birth certificate, but we are fairly certain that a little Noelle will be making her appearance near the beginning of August. Noelle is my sister's middle name, and mostly we just like it. Let's call it an homage to my French ancestry.
But now we need a middle name. Any suggestions?
22 comments:
Are you thinking one syllable or multi-syllable for the middle name?
It doesn't matter.
Whoa...let me just get over my shock at the idea of you divulging your baby's name BEFORE the birth! Okay, I'm over it. I think Elisabeth sounds pretty with Noelle. I think a longer middle name flows better with Noelle and your last name. Let me think about it. I'm so excited that you're asking for suggestions!
Okay, scratch that last comment. Maybe Elisabeth doesn't sound very good, because you'd have to repeat that "el" sound twice. BUT, the emphasis is on different syllables. Okay, gonna go think some more.
Noelle is such a pretty name. I've always liked it.
Beautiful name. I'm lurking on your comments though to see if you get any good suggestions for middle names! ; )
Love the name!
Erin I have a question. Do y'all like something very feminine & classic (like Noelle) or something a bit more androgenous/modern (like Parker/Avery/Reagan/ Evan/Quinn etc.)?
I like classic to go with Noelle. Maybe. (?)
The perfect middle name for Noelle would be Denise. But in case you don't want to use that, I agree with Lesley that Elisabeth-with-an-"s" is pretty.
WELL THI IS JUST A SUGGESTION....HOW ABOUT MARIE....
If you like the repetition of the "L" sounds, Allison is pretty also
i love love love noelle! what a great name! i think elisabeth sounds good with it, even with the repeating 'l' but i like it spelled with a 'z'. i'll think about this one...so excited for you!
I've got it... Noelle Camille... go will the "lle"... HE HE HE. I really like the name Noelle.. and she will have to be sweet with a name like that.
Lots of analysis going on here - and a fair amount of self-promotion! I love Noelle. And I like the flow that starts with Noelle. How about something like Angelique, or Angelica, Alyssa? Elisa? Skip Eliza. What do YOU like? A French translation of Danger? (that would be (fr) Danger?) A more culturally cutting edge middle name, like Dangereaux? Would look good on degree, and doesn't sound too alliterative. Also makes no sense. We could just have a granddaughter with no middle name, but then she would going through life as Noelle NMN Jones. A family scandal.
What about something classic like Caroline or Catherine? (Are you sorry you asked yet?)
No, I'm not sorry. I really like having suggestions.
Noelle Alana...self promoting...it's my middle name and my daughter's middle name
noelle rebecca
noelle elise
noelle Isabella or isabelle(my fav)
noelle carina
noelle evangeline
Such a sweet name...and it will sound great with your other two (also, great names!)
My suggestion for a middle name:
Blythe (random, I know, it just came to me--and both of your other kids have single syllable names, so it would keep the pattern flowing.)
I like Leslie's Elisabeth (with an "S") suggestion, too.
I love the name Blythe. That is a great suggestion.
...although with Bonnie it sounds a little matchy...you know, Bonnie and Blythe...
I love the name Blythe, also.
Post a Comment