Saturday, March 1, 2008
Easter Egg Hunt
Today was time again for our church's annual Easter egg hunt. This is always a fun time of fellowship for adults and children. We had a great time this year. Kellen is an egg-hunting pro and was off and running:
There's a funny story behind this picture. When we were talking about the hunt early this morning Kellen told us that he was going to get all the blue eggs. OK, whatever. Well, I forgot that he said that but he didn't. I noticed he was going from spot to spot picking eggs, rather than just getting all the ones close to him. After I saw what was in his basket I told Josh we'd probably need to go ahead and retain the psychologist because Kellen might have a touch of OCD.
Kellen and Daniel are big buddies. Such a cute picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hard to believe it's already time for Easter egg hunts. I LOVE that picture of Bonnie smiling - she is getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys soon, and tell Kellen we said way to go on those blue eggs. Love it.
Cute blog entry. Thanks for the pictures.
I love the blue eggs and that big smile of Bonnie's is adorable! They're just too cute! I can't believe its already March and Easter season!
I love the last picture of Bonnie. It reminds me of Josey.
It is just too wierd to see your kids in shorts. We have four fresh inches of snow as of this morning. Love the sunny pics.
Would love it if you emailed me some other pics of the hunt. Sheri
Wow... your kids have gotten so big and cute. I am glad to know you have a blog that I can keep up with you on... love it.
don't worry too much about kellen and his obsession with blue...we have a child with an extreme obsession for pink. But her love of candy in general overrules her love of pink so I'm sure she'll just be grabbing every egg she sees regardless of color...she's not prejudice.
Post a Comment