Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tigers Win, Tigers Win

http://www.brazossports.com/basketball/Consol-wins-bi-district-game-despite-poor-free-throw-shooting--

Well, I didn't notice any poor free-throw shooting and rebounding. Anyway, a win's a win, right?

I had loaded the munchkins up and gone to the game, and one of the highlights was getting to see Shawn and Emma, and meet their two girls.

The other highlight was having a car with enough room to change a 2-year-old's dirty diaper in the backseat. We are enjoying the new van.

So I think we play The Woodlands College Park in the second round of the playoffs on Friday. And hopefully the game will be closer, maybe in Navasota or Montgomery.

3 comments:

Perks said...

I saw you and Bonnie on the news last night during the game highlights. You guys are clearly just as important as the Tigers. :)

Emily said...

I am jealous! I hope that someday we can all get together because I know the kids would have so much fun together. I am glad you are enjoying the van!

Sarah said...

Awesome! Way to go Tigers! You'll be playing against one of our friends who coaches at College Park...if only we were still in Spring and could make the game!