Thursday, December 14, 2006
New Day
In response to Lesley's comment, here is my blog entry for 12/14. We went to a funeral in Temple today, and Bonnie went home with Josh's parents to Lubbock. The reasons for this last-minute plan are too complicated to type right now, but I know Bonnie will be fine (the question is: will I be fine?) until Josh gets there on Saturday and flies home with both kids on Sunday. I head to Kerrville tomorrow. So no blogging until probably Monday, when hopefully I'll have pictures to share of Kellen and Bonnie's "Christmas" weekend with their Jones family and tales to tell of my wild weekend with no kids. Oh, and happy birthday, Mom! Prayer requests: our family as we are separated; safety in travels; easy transitions for me and the kids; also, Dionne as she battles sickness and is getting married Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Erin, please know I was totally kidding about posting because I am not so good at updating on a regular basis either. I guess between the job and not feeling like we have much that is interesting to report it just doesn't get done. So, just know that you will never hear from me (seriously) that you need to post every day. Have a great weekend! Love, Lesley
Post a Comment